The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Special Called City Council Meeting Tuesday, August 13, 2019 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Public Hearing regarding the proposed Ad Valorem Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2019-2020
PUBLIC HEARING OPEN
Receive public comments regarding proposed Ad Valorem Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2019-2020
PUBLIC HEARING CLOSED
3. Announcement: There will be an additional Public Hearing regarding the proposed Ad Valorem Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2019-2020 on Tuesday, August 20, 2019
4. Announcement: There will be a Public Hearing regarding the proposed budget for Fiscal Year 2019-2020 on Tuesday, August 20, 2019
5. Announcement: There will be a meeting held on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 to adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2019-2020.
6. Michelle Dempsey would like to address City Council to explain her roll regarding bookkeeping for the City
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, August 9th, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Donna Savage – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.