The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Monday, April 18, 2016 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Pursuant to Texas Government Code, Section 551.071(1)(A), the City Council will convene into a closed executive session to consult with the City Attorney regarding pending or contemplated litigation
4. Discuss and Consider HR Connect Online Portal for Medical Insurance Tracking
5. Discuss and Consider Resolution No 16-02 approving and adopting the City of Blue Mound Employee Handbook
6. Discuss and Consider Communications System Agreement with the City of Fort Worth
7. Discuss and Consider Spraying for Mosquitos
8. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for March, 2016
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
9. Discuses and Consider Approval of March, 2016 Accounts Payable
10. Discuss and Consider Approval of March 21st, 2016 and March 28th, 2016 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, April 15, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.