The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Monday, November 16, 2015 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. Personal Appearance – Kent Sharp, CPA to Present Audit Report for Fiscal Year 2014-15.
4. Discuss and Consider the Cancellation of the December 21, 2015 Council Meeting
5. Discuss and Consider Officer Re-Organization and Change of Pay Scale
Presentation by Chief Hinkle
6. Discuss and Consider the Amount the City is willing to help a Citizen of the City of Blue Mound whom is disabled and on Supplemental Income. Due to the condition of the Patient, the Patient Cannot Afford to Pay the Water Bills which are Necessary for Daily Treatments. If the Patient does not Receive Treatment, the Patient will not live. This Patient is protected by HIPPA Laws, Therefore the Identity and Medical Condition of this patient are being held in confidentiality
7. Discuss and Consider Debt Collection for Monarch Utility
8. Discuss and Consider Resolution 15-14 and Place Votes to Elect Members to the Board of Directors For the Tarrant Appraisal District
9. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for October, 2015
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
10. Discuses and Consider Approval of October, 2015 Accounts Payable
11. Discuss and Consider Approval of October 19, 2015 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, November 13, 2015 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.