The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting on Monday, October 17, 2016 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation / Announcements
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. Discuss and Consider Neighborhood Animal Rescue by Texas Paw Care
4. Discuss and Consider Resolution 16-08 Naming the Blue Mound Park “James Boyles Sr. Memorial Park”
5. Discuss and Consider Resolution 16-09 Recognizing the Importance of Municipal Courts, The Rule of Law, and the Fair and Impartial Administration of Justice
6. Discuss and Consider Employee Christmas Dinner “Date, Time, Decorations & Catering”
7. Discuss and Consider Christmas Event
8. Discuss and Consider Repairing all Broken Shut Off Valves in the City of Blue Mound
9. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for September, 2016
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
10. Discuss and Consider Approval of September, 2016 Accounts Payable
11. Discuss and Consider Approval of September 19, 2016 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, October 14, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.