To View Packet Click Here
Click here to review the meeting audio recording
The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 6:30 P.M. The Councilmembers will participate in the meeting remotely via videoconference using the Microsoft Teams App. Up to the first thirty minutes of the meeting will be a public work session for staff briefing and Council discussion of agenda items listed herein:
Members of the Public may join the video conference meeting starting at 6:30P.M. by clicking the following link Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
An Electronic copy of the Agenda Packet has been made available on the City website and a recording of the meeting will be made available at after the meeting date.
1. Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Discuss and consider Ordinance 548 amending the text of the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance to allow automobile, motorcycle and trailer sales, or sales or rental areas as a permitted use in certain areas and require that lot areas for automobile sales or rentals be at least 33,000 square feet.
3. Discuss and consider Mayors Fifth Amended Declaration of Local Disaster and Public Health Emergency
4. Discuss and consider Ordinance 549 Approving the Extension of the Mayors Fifth Amended Declaration of Public Health Emergency Until ___, 2020; Allowing for the Automatic Adoption of all Rules, Regulations and Limitations Issued by Tarrant County and the State of Texas Contained in Executive Orders or Disaster Declarations Issued by those Entities for the Corona Virus 2019 Public Health Emergency as Applicable to the City of Blue Mound; and Providing for a Penalty for Violations as Allowed Under State Law.
5. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for February, 2020
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
F. Municipal Court
G. Code Enforcement
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of February, 2020 Accounts Payable
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of February 18, 2020 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, April 24, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Donna Savage – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.