The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, June 16, 2020, in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 6:30 P.M. Regular Meeting 7:00 P.M. or Immediately Following the Pre-Council Work Session for Staff Briefing and Council discussion of Agenda items listed below:
1. Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
3. Discuss and consider an Ordinance 551 adopting the 2018 Editions of the International Residential Code, the International Plumbing Code, the International Mechanical Code, the International Building Code, the International Energy Conservation Code, the International Property Maintenance Code, and the International Fuel Gas Code and the 2017 edition of the National Electrical Code.
4. Discuss and consider an Ordinance 552 amending Appendix A “Fee Schedule” of the Code of Ordinances amending certain Building Permit and Contractor Registration fees.
5. Departmental Monthly Reports for May 2020
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
F. Municipal Court
G. Code Enforcement
6. Discuss and consider Approval of May 2020 Financial Reports.
7. Discuss and consider a Resolution 20-05 authorizing the City Mayor to negotiate and execute an Interlocal Vehicle Maintenance Agreement with the City of Watauga.
8. Discuss and consider a Resolution 20-06 approving a Restated and Amended Interlocal Cooperative EMS Services Agreement and an Ordinance adopting a Universal EMS Ordinance.
9. Discuss and consider a Resolution 20-07 adopting a Council Rules of Procedure Manual.
10. Discuss and consider a Resolution 20-08 adopting a Public Information Act policy, designating the City’s Officer for Public Information, and approving the method for making written requests for public information.
11. Discuss and consider approval of May 19, 2020 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, June 12, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Donna Savage – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.