1. Call to Order / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
3. Consider for Approval a Resolution Modifying the Employee Handbook Language Related to Employee Leave Permitted Pursuant to the Family Medical Leave Act. Tabled at April 15th Meeting.
4. Consider for Approval Switching from Paper Council Packets, and Assigning Tablets and City Email Addresses to Each Council position so that Each Member May Download Their Council Packets for Review, and Use Their Tablets During the Council Meetings Instead of Paper Council Packets. Tabled at April 15th Meeting.
5. Discuss and Consider Election of Mayor Pro-Tem
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of the Commercial Recorder as the Official Newspaper for the City of Blue Mound
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of Simmons Bank as Official Depository for the City of Blue Mound
8. Discuss and Consider Resolution 19-07 to Authorize the Mayor, Mayor Pro-Tem, and City Secretary to Sign Checks on Behalf of City of Blue Mound
9. Discuss and Consider Ordinance No. 536 Appointing a Judge and Alternate Judge(s) of the Municipal Court of Record No. 1 of the City of Blue Mound, Texas
10. Discuss and Consider Ordinance No. 537 Appointing a Prosecutor of the Municipal Court of Record No. 1 of the City of Blue Mound, Texas
11. Discuss and Consider Parking Ordinance 200 Section 18.
12. Discuss and Consider Purchasing of a Mule or Gator for the Utility Department.
13. Discuss and Consider Resolution 19-04 Reiterating the Verbiage in the City of Blue Mound Employee Handbook to Read as States within this resolution and as adopted at the April 15th, 2019 Council Meeting.
14. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for April, 2019
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
15. Discuss and Consider Approval of April, 2019 Accounts Payable
16. Discuss and Consider Approval of April 15, 2019 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).