The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Special Called City Council Meeting Monday, August 06, 2018 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order/Invocation, Mayor Hooks
2. Discuss and Review Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019
3. Discuss and Review Proposed Tax Rate of $0.696800 for Fiscal Year 2018-2019
4. Take a Record Vote for or against the City of Blue Mound Proposed Tax Rate of $0.696800, which is higher than the Effective Tax Rate of $0.645247
· Alan Hooks – Mayor (Not Voting)
· Margie Hooks – (Yay/Nay)
· Linda Copeland – (Yay/Nay)
· Mary Smith – (Yay/Nay)
· Thomas Crotzer – (Yay/Nay)
· Dean Batie – (Yay/Nay)
5. Discuss and Consider 2 Public Hearings to be held on Monday, August 13th & Monday, August 20th, 2018
6. Discuss and Consider Meeting to adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for the Fiscal Year 2018-2019 to be held on Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
7. Announcement: There will be two Public Hearings with the first to be held on Monday, August 13th, 2018 and the second to be held on Monday, August 20th, 2018
8. Announcement: There will be a meeting on Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 to adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2018-2019.
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board Friday, August 3rd, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Kathryn Nour, TRMC - City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.