The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Special Called Council Meeting & Public Hearing, August 22, 2016 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. 1st Public Hearing on Proposed City of Blue Mound Budget and Proposed Ad Valorem Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2016-2017
Public Hearing Open
Receive public comments regarding proposed budget and proposed Ad Valorem
Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2016-2017
Public Hearing Closed
4. Announcement: There will be an additional Public Hearing on Monday, August 29, 2016
5. Announcement: There will be a meeting held on September 12, 2016 to Adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2016 – 2017
6. Executive Session:
Executive Session Open:
A. Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.071, to receive legal advice from the City Attorney on matters related to City Personnel in which the duty of the City Attorney to the City’s Governmental Body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
B. Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.074, to discuss Personnel Matters ( Office of the Mayor )
Executive Session Closed:
NO ACTION REQUIRED
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, August 19, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.