The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Special Called City Council Meeting and Budget Workshop Monday, August 08, 2016 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order/Invocation, Mayor Hooks
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. Discuss and Consider Christmas Event
4. Discuss and Consider Landscaping/Tree Trimming Budget Cutback
5. Discuss and Review Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2016-2017
6. Discuss and Review Proposed Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2016-2017
7. Take a Record Vote on the City of Blue Mound Proposed Tax Rate of $0.806250 and schedule 2 Public Hearings for Monday, August 22, 2016 and Monday, August 29, 2016, as well as scheduling a meeting to be held on Monday, September 12, 2016 to Adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
· Alan Hooks – Mayor (Not Voting)
· Margie Hooks – (Yay/Nay)
· Linda Copeland – (Yay/Nay)
· Mary Smith – (Yay/Nay)
· Thomas Crotzer – (Yay/Nay)
· Dean Batie – (Yay/Nay)
8. Announcement: There will be two Public Hearings with the first to be held on Monday, August 22, 2016 and the second to be held on Monday, August 29, 2016.
9. Announcement: There will be a meeting held on September 12, 2016 to Adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board Friday, August 5, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Kathryn Sanchez, City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.