The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, November 19, 2019 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 6:30 P.M. Up to the First Thirty Minutes of the Meeting will be a Public Work Session for Staff Briefing and Council Discussion of Agenda Items Listed Below:
1. Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
3. Citizens Participation by Dave King to Request that the Variance for Detached Dwelling be Denied and Dwelling be Dismantled or Moved
4. Discuss and Consider Contract with Lee Williams, PE. From HALFF Engineering
5. Discuss and Consider Contract with McCreary Veselka, Bragg and Allen, “MVBA”, to Collect Delinquent Municipal Court Fines and Fees
6. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for October, 2019
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire - local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Municipal Court and Animal Control
D . Library - visitors, books and materials loaned totals
E. Community center - visitors, events, and activities totals
F. Public Works
G. Code Enforcement
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of October, 2019 Accounts Payable
8. Discuss and Consider Purchase of (8) Fire Air-Pak X3 Replacements
9. Discuss and Consider iwerk-Texas Software Solutions and Updates the City Needs to be Compliant with State Regulations
10. Discuss and Consider the Purchase of Tyler’s Incode Software, Services and Support. Presentation by Kirk Cunningham
11. Discuss and Consider Financial Agreement with Government Capital for the Purchase of Incode and Updates for Software, Services and Support, and Purchase of 8 Fire Air-Pak X3 Pro, in the Amount of $262.000 to be Paid Over a Four or Five Year Period
12. Discuss and Consider to Adopt Resolution 19-09 Regarding a Financing Agreement for The Purpose of Procuring Software and Hardware
13. Discuss and Consider Approval of a Resolution Regarding the City’s Vote(s) for Members of the Board of the Tarrant Appraisal District
14. Discuss and Consider to Adopt Ordinance NO. 544 Appointing Dusty Steele as Chief of Police. Oath of Office to Newly Appointed Chief, Administered by Mayor Hooks
15. Discuss and Consider Approval to Cancel the December 17, 2019 Council Meeting
16. Discuss and Consider Parking Ordinance NO. 545 an Ordinance City Council of Blue Mound, Texas Amending Article 12.04 “Parking”, of Chapter 12, “Traffic and Vehicles,” of the Code of Ordinances, City of Blue Mound, Texas; Providing for Regulations of Parking Within the City Limits; Providing A Cumulative Clause; Providing A Severability Clause; Providing A Penalty for Violation; Providing a Savings Clause; Providing for Publication; and Providing an Effective Date.
17. Discuss and Consider Approval of October 15, 2019 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, November 15, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Donna Savage – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.