The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, September 17, 2019 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 6:30 P.M. Regular Meeting 7:00 P.M. or Immediately Following the Pre-Council Work Session for Staff Briefing and Council discussion of Agenda items listed below:
1. Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
3. Discuss and Consider Approval of Interlocal Agreement for Animal Control Services with the City of Saginaw
4. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for August, 2019
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
F. Municipal Court
G. Code Enforcement
5. Discuss and Consider Approval of August, 2019 Accounts Payable
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of September 3, 2019 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, September 13, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Donna Savage – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.