The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting & Budget Workshop Monday, July 18, 2016 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. MedStar Update – Personal Appearance Macara Trusty
4. Discuss and Consider Solicitor Permit for Shawn Richey/My Brother’s Famous BBQ 209 S Blue Mound Rd
5. Discuss and Review Fiscal Year 2016 – 2017 Budget
6. Discuss and Consider HR Connect Online Portal for Medical Insurance Tracking
7. Discuss and Consider Christmas Events
8. Discuss and Consider Ordinance No. 508 establishing an updated active and continuing records management program for the city; designating a records management officer; directing maintenance of a records management plan; all in accordance with Texas law; repealing conflicting Ordinances; providing a severability clause; and providing an effective date
9. Discuss and Consider Resolution No 16-05 adopting the City of Blue Mound Records Management Plan
10. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for June, 2016
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
11. Discuses and Consider Approval of June, 2016 Accounts Payable
12. Discuss and Consider Approval of June 20, 2016 & July 11, 2016 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, July 15, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.