The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Monday, May 18, 2015 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation / Mayor Hooks Update on Local Water & Sewer Utility System
2. Discuss and Consider Ordinance No. 497 Canvassing the May 9th, 2015 General Election
3. Oath of Office and Statement of Officer Administered and Certificate of Election given to Re-Elected Mayor and Council Members Place 1, 2, 3, 4 and Place 5
4. Discuss and Consider Election of Mayor Pro-Tem
5. Discuss and Consider Renewal of Contract with White Hawk Security
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of the Commercial Recorder as the Official Newspaper for the City of Blue Mound
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of Southwest Bank as Official Depository for City of Blue Mound
8. Discuss and Consider Approval of Appointment of Blue Mound City Officers and Staff
A. Attorney TOASE
B. Auditors/CPA HMSW, CPA, PLLC.
C. Bookkeeper Michelle Campbell
D. Building Inspector David L. Markham, Jr.
E. City Secretary Kathryn Sanchez
F. Engineers Teague, Nall & Perkins
G. Police Chief Barry Hinkle
H. Fire Chief Shawn Fannan
I. Librarian Treva Gage
J. Municipal Court Clerk Diane Reza-Moreno
K. Municipal Court Judge Kyle Knapp
L. Municipal Court Prosecutor Bonnie Wolf
9. Discuss and Consider Resolution 15-08 to Authorize the Mayor, Mayor Pro-Tem, and City Secretary to Sign Checks on Behalf of City of Blue Mound
10. Discuss and Consider Ordinance No. 498 Appointing a Judge and Alternate Judge(s) of the Municipal Court of Record No. 1 of the City of Blue Mound, Texas
11. Discuss and Consider Ordinance No. 499 Appointing a Prosecutor and Alternate Prosecutor(s) of the Municipal Court of Record No. 1 of the City of Blue Mound, Texas
12. Discuss and Consider Resolution 15-09 Directing Publication of Notice of Intention to Issue Certificates of Obligation
13. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for March, 2015
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
14. Discuss and Consider Approval of April, 2015 Accounts Payable
15. Discuss and Consider Approval of April 21, 2015 Meeting Minutes
16. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.