The City of Blue Mound will hold a Special Called City Council Meeting and Public Hearing Monday, August 24, 2015 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order/Invocation
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. 2nd Public Hearing on Proposed City of Blue Mound Budget and Proposed Ad Valorem Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2015 – 2016
Public Hearing Open
Receive public comments regarding proposed budget and proposed Ad Valorem
Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2015 - 2016
Public Hearing Closed
4. Announcement: There will be a meeting held on August 31, 2015 to Adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2015 – 2016.
5. Discuss and Consider Medical Insurance Options
A. Personal Appearance: Erik Clark – Wellspring Insurance
B. Personal Appearance: Carliss Dykes – US Health Group
6. Discuss and Consider Resolution 15-11 Approving the Adoption of the Tarrant County Mitigation Plan
7. Discuss and Consider Alamo Termite & Pest Control Options
8. Discuss and Consider Naming the New Blue Mound Water Department After Mayor Alan Hooks
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on the City Hall Bulletin Board Friday, August 21, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, City Secretary
This facility is wheel chair accessible and accessible parking space is Available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.