The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Special Called City Council Meeting and Budget Workshop Monday, August 10, 2015 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order/Invocation, Mayor Hooks
3. Discuss and Review Proposed Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2015-2016
4. Take a Record Vote on the City of Blue Mound Proposed Tax Increase of $0.806250 and schedule 2 Public Hearings for Monday, August 17, 2015 and Monday, August 24, 2015, as well as scheduling a meeting to be held on Monday, August 31, 2015 to Adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
5. Announcement: There will be two Public Hearings with the first to be held on Monday, August 17, 2015 and the second to be held on Monday, August 24, 2015.
6. Announcement: There will be a meeting held on August 31, 2015 to Adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board Friday, August 7, 2015 by 5:00 p.m.
Kathryn Sanchez, City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.