The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Monday, September 17th, 2018 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 p.m. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Announcement - Mayor Hooks
2. Citizen’s Participation
3. Discuss and Consider Republic Services Annual Rate Modification – Jeri Harwell to attend
4. Executive Session:
Executive Session Open:
A.) Pursuant to Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code the City Council will convene into Executive Session to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
Executive Session Closed:
5. Discuss & Take any Action Needed Pursuant to Executive Session
6. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for August, 2018
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of August, 2018 Accounts Payable
8. Discuss and Consider Approval of August 20, 2018, and September 04, 2018 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by 5:00 P.M., Monday, September 14th, 2018
Kathryn Nour, TRMC - City Secretary
This facility is wheel chair accessible and accessible parking space is Available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.