The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting and Budget Workshop on Monday, July 17, 2017 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation / Announcements
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. Discuss and Review Budget for Fiscal Year 2017 – 2018
4. Discuss and Consider Water Rate Increase
5. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for June, 2017
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of June, 2017 Accounts Payable
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of June 19, 2017 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.