The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Monday, January 18, 2016 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. Discuss and Consider giving the Mayor the authority to sign the Settlement and Release Agreement from Oncor
4. Discuss and Consider Election of Member to the Board of Directors of the Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority (MedStar)
See Attached Bios for Nominees:
DanO Strong (Council Member, Burleson)
Steve Tatum (Mayor, Westover Hills)
5. Discuss and Consider Bids for Pest Control Services
6. Discuss and Consider Payment for Volunteer Firefighters
7. Discuss and Consider New Street Signs
8. Discuss and Consider After Hour & Weekend Call Wages for the Utility Department
9. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for November, 2015 and December, 2015
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
10. Discuses and Consider Approval of November, 2015 and December, 2015 Accounts Payable
11. Discuss and Consider Approval of November 16, 2015 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, January 15, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.