The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 301 Blue Mound Road immediately following the Crime District Board Meeting which begins at 6:00 p.m. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Announcement - Mayor Copeland
2. Citizens Participation
3. Public Hearing Concerning Crime Control District Budget for Fiscal Year 2021 - 2022
- Public Hearing Open:
- Public Hearing Closed:
- Discuss and Consider Crime Control District Budget for Fiscal Year 2019 – 2020
4. Discuss and Consider Ordinance No. ____ Adopting Crime Control District Budget for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 for the City of Blue Mound.
Darlene Copeland – Mayor (Not Voting) Clara Henderson – (Yay/Nay)
Stephen Usrey – (Yay/Nay) Linda Phillips – (Yay/Nay)
Fred Smith – (Yay/Nay) Hope Meredith – (Yay/Nay)
5. Discuss and Consider changing the September 21st City Council Meeting to September 14th.
6. Discuss and Consider amending Ordinance No. 528 Section 6 changing the due date for water service from the sixth (6th) of the month to the tenth (10th) of the month.
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of July, 2021 Financial Report.
8. Discuss and Consider Approval of July 20, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
9. CONSENT AGENDA (All consent agenda items are considered routine by City Council and will be enacted on by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember requests an item to be removed and considered separately.)
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center totals
E. Public Works
F. Municipal Court and Animal Control
G. Code Enforcement
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by 5:00 P.M., Friday, August 13th, 2021
Cynthia Daniels - City Secretary