The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 301 S Blue Mound Road at Pre-Council 6:30 p.m. followed by Regular Meeting for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order/ Pledge of Allegiance /Invocation / Announcements – Mayor Hooks
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
3. State of the City Address – Mayor Hooks
4. Discuss and Consider Resolution 21-02 Regarding a Financial Agreement for the Purpose of Procuring a Backhoe, Trailer, and Related Equipment.
5. Discuss and Consider terminating Agreement For Lease of Real Estate For Public Equivalent Land Uses and Purposes with the Blue Mound Lions Club.
6. Discuss and Consider upgrade to Baseball field.
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of Financial Report for January and February, 2021.
8. Discuss and Consider Approval of January 19, 2021 and February 16, 2021 Minutes.
9. CONSENT AGENDA (All consent agenda items are considered routine by City Council and will be enacted on by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember requests an item to be removed and considered separately.)
Departmental Monthly Reports for January and February 2021
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Code Enforcement
D. Municipal Court & ACO
F. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
G. Public Works
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by 5:00 P.M., Friday, March 12th, 2021
Cynthia Daniels, City Secretary