The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular Called City Council Meeting Tuesday, October 20, 2020 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 6:30 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
3. Jason Hogan and Alexandra Meadows HOA want to Discuss Issues with the Drainage Ditch backed up to Blue Mound
4. Discuss and Consider Department Monthly Reports for September 2020
A Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials, loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
F. Municipal Court and Animal control
G. Code Enforcement
5. Discuss and Consider Financial Report September 2020
6. Discuss and Consider Minutes from September 15, 2020 meeting
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, October 16, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Donna Savage – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.