The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, January 21, 2019 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 6:30 P.M. Up to the First Thirty Minutes of the Meeting will be a Public Work Session for Staff Briefing and Council Discussion of Agenda Items Listed Below:
1. Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
3. Discuss and consider an ordinance requested by Judge Knapp to amend the Code of Ordinances governing animal control increasing the Penalty and Fees for Violations from $200.00 to $500.00 a Day
4. Kent Sharp, CPA to Present Audit Report for Fiscal Year 2018-2019
5. Rusty Steele to Present Court Audit for 2019
6. Discuss and Consider Starting a “Go Fund Me Page” to Raise Money for a New Police Department, Fire Department and City Hall with a Library
7. Discuss and consider Resolution 20-01 Adopting the Tarrant County Hazard Mitigation Action Plan
8. Discuss and Consider Resolution 20-02 amending the Employee Handbook concerning Family Medical Leave Act provisions
9. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for November and December, 2019
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire - local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Municipal Court and Animal Control
D . Library - visitors, books and materials loaned totals
E. Community center - visitors, events, and activities totals
F. Public Works
G. Code Enforcement
10. Discuss and Consider Approval of November and December, 2019 Accounts Payable
11. Discuss and Consider Approval of November 19, 2019 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, January 17, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Donna Savage – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.