The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Special City Council Meeting Monday, May 13, 2019 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation / Announcements - Mayor Hooks
2. Consider and ratify an ordinance amending section 1.03.003(a) of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Blue Mound, Texas to provide a total monthly salary of $ 1,500.00 to the mayor beginning after the May 4, 2019 election in accordance with the City Council action taken related to this subject on October 15, 2018.
3. Discuss and Consider Resolution 19-06 Canvassing the May 4th, 2019 General Election
4. Oath of Office and Statement of Officers Administered and Certificate of Election given to Elected and Re-Elected Mayor and Council Members Place 1, 2, 3, 4 and Place 5
5. Newly Elected Council Members Take Their Positions
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, May 10th, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
La Dawn Capps – Acting City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.