The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Special Called City Council Meeting Monday, August 07, 2017 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order/Invocation, Mayor Hooks
2. Discuss and Review Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2017-2018
3. Discuss and Review Proposed Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2017-2018
4. Take a Record Vote on the City of Blue Mound Proposed Tax Rate of $0.741530
· Alan Hooks – Mayor (Not Voting)
· Margie Hooks – (Yay/Nay)
· Linda Copeland – (Yay/Nay)
· Mary Smith – (Yay/Nay)
· Thomas Crotzer – (Yay/Nay)
· Dean Batie – (Yay/Nay)
5. Discuss and Consider 2 Public Hearings to be held on Monday, August 14th & Monday, August 21st, 2017
6. Discuss and Consider Meeting to adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for the Fiscal Year 2017-2018 to be held on Thursday, August 31, 2017
7. Announcement: There will be two Public Hearings with the first to be held on Monday, August 14, 2017 and the second to be held on Monday, August 21, 2017
8. Announcement: There will be a meeting to be held on Thursday, August 31, 2017 to adopt the Budget and the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board Friday, August 4, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Kathryn Sanchez, City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.