The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting on Monday, February 20, 2017 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation / Announcements
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. Discuss and Consider Notice of Election
4. Discuss and Consider Interlocal Agreement with the City of Fort Worth for Rabies Control
5. Discuss and Consider Resolution 17-04 Agreeing to Meet all Match Contribution Requirements for the Expenditures Under the Tarrant County Home Investment Partnership Program for Program Year 2017
6. Discuss Car Lots “Grandfather Clause”
7. Discuss and Consider Keeping Shawn Fannan as Chief of Police
8. Discuss and Consider Public Works Director Salary
9. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for January, 2017
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
10. Discuss and Consider Approval of January, 2017 Accounts Payable
11. Discuss and Consider Approval of January 16, 2017 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, February 17, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.