The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Monday, September 21, 2015 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation / Mayor Hooks Update on Local Water & Sewer Utility System
2. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary prior to the start of meeting)
3. Executive Session:
Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.074, to discuss Personnel Matters ( Chief of Police / City Secretary)
Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.071, to receive legal advice from the City Attorney concerning proposed employee medical insurance contract
Executive Session Open:
Executive Session Closed:
4. Discuss & Take any Action Needed Pursuant to Executive Session
5. Discuss and Consider Warrant Redemption Program. Personal Appearance Rusty Steele
6. Discuss and Consider Resolution 15-12 Approving the Deposit of $ 35,800.00 Per Month into the Utility Note Bank Account from the Water Department Account, and The Funds in the Utility Note Account “Aside From Interest” May Not Be Used For any Purpose Other than to Pay the Utility Note.
7. Discuss and Consider Resolution 15-13 Regarding the Month of October Being Recognized as Stormwater Month; To Provide Education About Various Stormwater Issues Including Trash, Pet Waste, Landscape Practices, Fats, Oils and Grease.
8. Discuss and Consider Bids for Employee Medical Insurance
9. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for August, 2015
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
10. Discuses and Consider Approval of August, 2015 Accounts Payable
11. Discuss and Consider Approval of August 17, 2015, August 24, 2015 and August 31, 2015 Meeting Minutes
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, September 18, 2015 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.