CITY OF BLUE MOUND
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2015
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
301 BLUE MOUND ROAD
The City Council of the City of Blue Mound will hold a Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, June 16, 2015 in the City Hall Council Chambers at 301 Blue Mound Road at 7:00 P.M. for the following agenda:
1. Call to Order / Invocation / Mayor Hooks Update on Local Water & Sewer Utility System
2. Discuss and Consider Resolution 15-10 Prescribing Regular Meeting Times of the City Council an Effective Date
3. Discuss and Consider the Purchase of a Trailer to Store and Haul Movie Equipment.
4. Discuss and Consider Ordinance 500 Adopting the 2012 International Maintenance Code
5. Discuss and Consider Departmental Monthly Reports for May, 2015
A. Police calls, arrests, and warrants totals
B. Fire local and mutual aid calls and training totals
C. Library visitors, books and materials loaned totals
D. Community center, visitors, events, and activities totals
E. Public Works
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of May, 2015 Accounts Payable
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of May 18, 2015 Meeting Minutes
8. Citizens Participation (Limit to 3 Minutes – Complete Speakers request form and Submit to City Secretary before start of meeting)
Note: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
I hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on City Hall Bulletin Board by Friday, June 12, 2015 at 5:00 P.M.
Kathryn Sanchez, TRMC – City Secretary
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space is available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office 817-232-0663 for further assistance.